Thursday, March 8, 2012

9 wks

Well another week has flown by on me, which means that D&J's baby is now at a little over 9 wks gestation. I checked out the baby growth ticker today and happened to notice that the lil lad/lassie is now growing nails on it's newly formed digits!! Pretty cool! Of course this also means just a few more days of the PIO injections left to go and as much as I am looking forward to being done with those, I have a feeling I will be a nervous wreck when it actually comes to discontinuing them. It just seems wrong that after so many wks of being an essential requirement that they can just be stopped cold turkey.?? I do have trust in the RE tho so I'm sure they know what they are talking about.

In other news, I woke up this morning with a migraine and a toothache. I am hoping that the migraine is causing the tooth pain and not vise verse because I still have a good 3+ wks left of this 1st trimester and I know that most dentists won't do any non-emergency dental work until the 2nd trimester. Being someone who refuses to take even a Tylenol for pain unless nearing death this could be a long couple wks. I am getting a much needed escape from my normal life this wkend. Leaving tomorrow on a 3 day long trip with the kids to my sisters and also to IP's will hopefully do some good for my insane anxiety and moodiness.

1 comment: