Thursday, May 19, 2011
Well this month was a bust...no follies large enough and estrogen was too low this time. Conference with RE yesterday and he decided that we should try to get a successful cycle with an increase in the Clomid before we try Follistim injectables! he also said to save D&J money and heartache we won't proceed with IUI next cycle unless all results of mid cycle testing are at the ideal levels and a success is most favorable :) So for now...we wait for AF!
Friday, May 6, 2011
So tomorrow (sat) morning I go in to the RE for a 2nd midcycle U/S...They said the first one(at cd13) didn't show any mature follicles and lining was thin...hoping this one shows us a larger folli and thicker lining!! If not we will have to hold off on IUI till next month, if so...no worries we know "we're gonna get it right eventually"!!