Monday, October 1, 2012

He's Here!


It's a BOY!
September 29 2012
Corbin Rehe
7 lbs 13 oz
20.5 inches
11:48 am

We reported to the hospital at 6:00am on Sat morning as requested. Pitocin was started at 7am, Dr came and broke water somewhere around 9 am. Epidural was given 10-10:30 (which took over half hour since the anesthesiologist couldn't get it in, and had to change locations on my spine). Doctor was called back to the hospital to deliver at 11ish( I was progressing fast and didn't want her to miss it, she was at a restaurant with her family and had to leave them there to be with me) Doctor came in at 11:20ish and after a few short moments of pushing he was here :) 
This has been one great journey for me and I'm sure D&J feel the same...We couldn't be more blessed to have such great family and friends in our lives and I am glad that we were able to share this journey with the world as well. More on the birthing fun later...for now I leave you with all the good stuff :)

Welcome to the World


                

Dave and Jenn 
had the hospital staff put his lil footprints on their shirts

                   

First Weigh In

                                

Mommy finally gets some snuggle time
  

And so does Daddy

His first bath

All ready to go home at about 30 hours old

The Happy Family











5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That first picture is such a beautiful sight! You've made them so very happy... huge kudos to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It truly was a magical moment that I will keep with me forever <3

      Delete
  2. aww congrats to you and the new family !!! :)

    ReplyDelete