Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Final Stretch

It's getting close to D-day! Doctor had me scheduled to get a Non-Stress test done this morning but the Maternity Center at our local hospital didn't have a monitor available so they called and rescheduled it for tomorrow...I had scheduled it for a time that I already had another appointment (pretty sure this baby is taking all my brain juice some days) so I called them immediately back to re-reschedule, and I am glad I did. 
The delivering Dr was there and after she talked to me on the phone, asking the basic questions, decided that the test would not be necessary and that I could instead just come in on Sat morn and get induced ;-)
So guess what my next post will be about??
Stay tuned for delivery updates and pics and please keep us all in your prayers for a speedy and complication free Birthday for Baby-K!

1 comment: