Thursday, May 19, 2011

Waiting again

Well this month was a follies large enough and estrogen was too low this time. Conference with RE yesterday and he decided that we should try to get a successful cycle with an increase in the Clomid before we try Follistim injectables! he also said to save D&J money and heartache we won't proceed with IUI next cycle unless all results of mid cycle testing are at the ideal levels and a success is most favorable :) So for now...we wait for AF!

No comments:

Post a Comment